Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Teacher and Administrator Technology

Well, it's been a few weeks since I started this blog, and only one person has left me a reply. I am not giving up though. I have a vision, and that vision entails this site becoming very essential to both students who desire to become administrators, and those who have wrought a time as administrators.

My vision is to create a weblog for these people to collaborate and exchange information regarding administration, which will hopefully make their lives much easier. I know that with the use of some of the websites that I have currently found, that some people's lives will be positively effected.

I invite you to subscribe to my blog, wiki, and podcasts. My hope is that you will become a perpetual contributor and invite others to participate.

No comments: